Sunday, February 22, 2009

My #21

Being new to this genealogy blog thing, I am learning something new every day! In tracking down ways to get my blog on various lists, I stumbled across Randy Seaver's Genea-Musings blog. His prompt for yesterday was “Who is #21 on your Ahnentafel list? Well, that got me scurrying to my Family Tree Maker program to find the answer.

By coincidence, I have been corresponding about this lovely lady with someone who posted her grave on the findagrave.com web site. My #21 is Emily R. Jamison, wife of Abram Gooding Mauzy of Rushville, Indiana. I don't have a picture of her that I know of, but I do have boxes of unidentified photos, some of whom could be her. Emily was the daughter of Wesley Jameson and Mary Reed, born 29 May 1828 in Bourbon County, Kentucky and died 12 July 1873 in Rush County, Indiana. I don't have a photo of her, but here is a link to the photo of her gravesite in the East Hill Cemetery, Rush county, Indiana. It's a beaut!

Thanks for the idea, Randy!

No comments:

Post a Comment